- National Hardware Show kicks off Tuesday in Las Vegas
- Duracell charges into the generator category
- National Hardware Show reports increased attendance
- Aubuchon Hardware earns Golden Hammer
- Hardware Show to open with depth and diversity
- Price Hardware True Value earns Golden Hammer
- Hardware Show puts spotlight on innovation
For the 29th year, the Golden Hammer Awards will recognize excellence in the home improvement industry.
The date for the award ceremony and panel presentation has been set for the morning of May 8. It will occur during the National Hardware Show in Las Vegas.
In addition to recognizing leading companies in the home improvement and building material industry, the Golden Hammer will include a presentation from leading retailers during the breakfast ceremony.
“Everyone at Home Channel News is very happy to build on the tradition of the Golden Hammer event as we continue to work with our partners at the National Hardware Show,” said Ken Clark, HCN editor.
Last year, the event honored Westminster, Mass.-based Aubuchon Hardware as Retailer of the Year and Snohomish, Wash.-based McDaniel’s Do-It-Center as Tools of the Trade honoree. The 2012 event also recognized Bob Taylor, CEO of Do it Best Corp., as the Home Channel Hall of Fame inductee.
The National Hardware Show will take place at the Las Convention Center May 7-9.