- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Research: Brand beats price as purchase motivator
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- NPD Group names president of home business unit
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
The Home Improvement Research Institute (HIRI) will enter its comfort zone April 13. That’s when the non-profit research organization hosts its 2011 HIRI Spring Conference at the Doubletree Hotel Crystal City in Arlington, Va.
The one-day event runs from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and will feature seven presentations connected to the theme of “Understanding Today’s Home Improvement Industry.”
Presenters include the Mortgage Bankers Association, IHS Global Insight, The NPD Group, Synovate, TNS and Itracks.
Early registration discounts are available to those who register by March 11. Visit the HIRI website at HIRI.org for more information.