- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- New American Home to entertain at IBS
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Villain emerges at Builders' Show: MID reform
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
Roofing manufacturer GAF has announced Timberline American Harvest Lifetime Shingles, featuring a stunning color palette, "inspired by the colors of the American Heartland."
Timberline American Harvest Lifetime Shingles are designed with an optimized construction and an advanced color-application technique that results in an extra-dimensional look for the home. The seven unique colors were created to complement the most popular home exterior color schemes. Custom colors include Golden Harvest, Nantucket Morning, Appalachian Sky, Brandywine Dusk, Saddlewood Ranch, Adobe Sunset and Cedar Falls.
“Property owners are very cognizant of color today, and it plays a big role in what shingle they choose for their home. Often, this decision is driven by their overall exterior color scheme and what shingle color matches their paint, siding or trim,” said Emily Cavanagh, director of shingles and product development at GAF. “The American Harvest blends were designed to incorporate the most popular color palettes used on homes today, to better match the roof to the overall style of the home. Ultimately, this will help homeowners increase their curb appeal and the sophistication of their home.”