- CNRG to open NFL Home Center in Mississippi
- NAHB honors home makeover show
- Tamko makes donation to “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition”
- At LP, an executive change at the top
- Fastenal racks up another double-double
- The State by State of American Hardware
- 'Extreme Makeover' gets closer to foundation-system supplier
Wayne, N.J.-based GAF, the largest roofing manufacturer in North America, will contribute all roofing materials in this week’s episode of the ABC television show "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition."
“This is our fourth 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition' project in the past six months, and we are pleased to be given the opportunity to continue contributing to these life-changing projects,” said Ted Marcopolus, VP marketing services at GAF.
The May 1 show features Marine Staff Sergeant Bill Dickinson's family. Dickinson has served as a member of the military for 17 years and is currently stationed half a world away from his wife and five kids. Their home is falling apart due to spreading mold damage, bad electrical wiring, an inadequate foundation and flood damage. All contractors who have been asked to evaluate the damage have reached the same conclusion: The home should be bulldozed, according to GAF.