- HD's Pro Xtra loyalty program gets upgrade for investment property owners
- Home Depot points to innovators
- Alleged shoplifters target Home Depot in lawsuit
- Home Depot sales up 7.4%
- Nardelli considered for Office Depot chief
- At Home Depot, a second-quarter surge
- Home Depot doubles down on same-day shipping
Kevin Peters, a former Home Depot executive, has been named president, North America of Office Depot. This new position combines North American Retail (NAR) and North American Business Solutions (BSD) divisions. He will be responsible for all customer-facing sales channels (retail, contract, direct and e-commerce) and P&L in North America.
"For the first time, we are consolidating all of our North American operations under one leader, allowing us to break down silos, increase our productivity and improve the execution of our key initiatives," said Neil Austrian, chairman and CEO.
Kevin Peters joined Office Depot as EVP supply chain in October 2007 and was appointed EVP supply chain and information technology in March 2009.
He was named president, North American Retail, in April 2010.
Prior to joining Office Depot, Peters worked at W.W. Grainger, as SVP supply chain and merchandising. He also spent 11 years at Home Depot, serving as VP and general manager, Home Depot Commercial Direct, and VP supply chain and merchandising.