- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Golden Hammer Profile: Fluidmaster
- Kelly-Moore Paints expands California footprint
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- GE donates $10K to HomeAid
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
Toilet repair product manufacturer Fluidmaster, based in San Juan Capistrano, Calif., unveiled a new website that provides self-help information for plumbing repairs.
The new fluidmaster.com site was designed to provide solutions for those confused and frustrated by toilet repair issues and is built to easily address common toilet problems such as phantom toilet flushes, a flush that never stops and a toilet bowl that won’t drain completely.
“Our team really did their homework and found out what online users are seeking and then developed a website experience that consumers really like," said Scott McDonald, marketing VP.
A major section of the new site covers water-saving solutions, including Fluidmaster’s new Duo Flush family of products engineered to turn any older model toilet into a water-saving unit.