- HD's Pro Xtra loyalty program gets upgrade for investment property owners
- Alleged shoplifters target Home Depot in lawsuit
- Home Depot points to innovators
- Home Depot doubles down on same-day shipping
- Home Depot sales up 7.4%
- At Home Depot, a second-quarter surge
- Home Depot says it's ahead of financial schedule
Floor & Decor Outlets of America has opened again, this time in Orange County, Calif., according to an article in the Orange County Register.
The 70,000-square-foot store opened in Santa Ana on Sept. 1. Founded in 2000, Atlanta-based Floor & Decor operates 25 stores in 15 U.S. metropolitan markets.
Floor & Décor focuses specifically on flooring, which is displayed in a warehouse setting. Pricing is low, products are available in stock, and the assortment changes daily.
“We are a value-conscious retailer appealing to a diverse clientele - from contractor to DIY homeowner to interior designer," President Bryant Scott told the newspaper.
Bryant served as president of Expo Design Centers, from 1999 to 2001. Home Depot closed its high-end remodeling stores in 2009.