- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Editor’s Notebook: The NLBMDA goes to Washington
- At PDIS: Conversations with award winners
- Passing the gavel in Savannah
- Zarsky Lumber: It’s better in Texas
- Dirty laundry? Court rules on washing machine lawsuit
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
Kendallville, Ind.-based Flint & Walling, a division of Zoeller Corp., acquired Wolf Pumps of Abernathy, Texas.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
“The Wolf Pump acquisition enhances F&W’s position as a complete single line supplier of American-Made pumps for our wholesale customers,” said Flint & Walling president Scott Lechner. “Wolf is a highly successful company manufacturing products that complement and strengthen our current offering. With our established engineering and sales expertise, we feel we can further expand and grow on Wolf’s current success, including incorporating a component build program both in Kendallville and with many of our key wholesale customers.”
Wolf Pumps are sold through a network of distributors.