- In their words: The US LBM story
- Empire’s anti-counterfeit crusade
- ABC Supply Co. names new chief financial officer
- Wisconsin hardware store closes after 55 years
- Ryan Chandler named branch manager at Amerhart
- Brent Fox named CEO of Hendricks Holding Co.
- HCN names US LBM Holdings ‘Pro Dealer of the Year’
The move is part of the company’s plan to combine warehouse and distribution operations for its Garden and School/Office/Craft divisions.
“The change will optimize the operational efficiencies of the company's growing business, providing improved fulfillment to retail trade customers,” said Janelle Schwartz, of Fiskars.
Schwartz said the merger began in 2009 with the centralization of business personnel onto a single campus in Madison.