- Jewett-Cameron reports third-quarter financial results
- Tool King opens e-commerce system to outsiders
- What's moving the e-commerce market in 2014
- HCN adds to editorial staff
- Furniture groups get their online act together
- ECi CEO celebrates fast-growth listing
- An industry marches toward smarter homes
Ecommerce Industries announced the locations and dates for Connect Regional 2012. These meetings will be for users of the Advantage, RockSolid, Britannia, DDMS, M1, TeamDesign, Acsellerate and FMAudit solutions.
The first conference is slated for Los Angeles, April 24 to 26. Subsequent conferences will take place in Chicago and Orlando, with dates to be announced.
“This year we are making Connect a regional event to provide user training on a more local level,” said Traci Johnson, SVP global corporate marketing for ECi. “We will alternate the national and regional events each year.”
Registration for Connect Regional 2012 will begin soon. For more information, visit ecisolutions.com.
ECi Software Solutions provides business and e-commerce software solutions for growing companies.