- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Tis the season for shipping strategy
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
Jensen Distribution Services has announced the appointment of Chris Jensen as its new executive VP and chief business development officer, effective March 1. Jensen, who started with the company in 2001, represents the fifth generation of the Jensen family that has owned and operated the business since its inception in 1883.
Jensen will be responsible for all of the sales divisions within the organization, including the national accounts division, the independent retailer division, and the e-commerce division. He will report to company president Doug Miller. Mike Jensen will remain as CEO and chairman.
Based in Spokane, Wash., Jensen Distribution Services is a wholesale distributor that services over 2,000 retailers in 11 western states.