- Hardware Store All-Stars: New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- PRO Group welcomes new distributor
- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- Impulse item for all seasons
- Christmas card captures the year that was
- Do it Best promotes Bob Gumash
- Final call for entries: Retail Store of the Year
Fiberon has tapped Consolidated Distribution Services (of Consolidated Lumber group) to distribute its PVC and composite decking, railing and fencing products.
Consolidated is set to begin distributing Fiberon's products to lumberyards in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania, effective immediately.
“Consolidated has built an outstanding reputation on the East Coast, a reputation built upon impeccable integrity,” said Doug Mancosh, president of Fiberon. “The addition of Fiberon’s extensive line of composite products to the Consolidated catalog will provide exceptional quality and value to East Coast customers.”
“We work with many loyal and quality-conscious lumberyards and home centers in our territory, and I’m certain they’re going to appreciate Fiberon’s quality and breadth of product,” said Mark Shirvan, president and CEO of The Consolidated Companies. “We expect our relationship with Fiberon to flourish and to last a very long time. With our service and customer relationships, and Fiberon’s product and commitment to its distribution network, it appears we have a recipe for success.”