- People in the News
- Shellie Sellards is Fiberon's new VP marketing
- Fiberon taps Consolidated Lumber for Northeast distribution
- Fiberon teams up with five new distributors
- Fiberon introduces composite post-and-rail fencing
- Fiberon partners up with Monsma for Midwest distribution
- Fiberon introduces new colors for Pro-Tect
Fiberon, a manufacturer of PVC and composite decking, railing and fencing products, has announced a distribution partnership with Lumber Yard Supply Company, LYS, based in Great Falls, Mont. LYS has distribution centers in Great Falls and Billings, Mont., and Spokane Valley, Wash.
LYS will carry the full line of Fiberon decking, railing and fastener products to serve lumberyards and home centers throughout their markets.
"The addition of LYS to our distribution network will strengthen our presence in these markets," said Bill Ross, VP sales for Fiberon. "LYS is committed to offering high quality products for the lumber and building material industry."
Fiberon composite decking and railing products are sold to professional contractors through a national and international network of distributors and retail outlets.