- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Michelle Desiderio to speak at this year's PDIS
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
- Kelly-Moore Paints expands California footprint
- GE donates $10K to HomeAid
Eureka, Calif.-based The California Redwood Co. announced it established a new distributor relationship with Feldman Wood Products to serve a growing demand for its products in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. By May 1, Feldman will have various sizes in stock.
“Bringing our product from one coast to the other is a fantastic opportunity for The California Redwood Co.,” said Carl Schoenhofer, VP and general manager for The California Redwood Co.
Classic Heart is the type of redwood to be offered through Feldman Wood Products. Using hand-selected, heartwood-only boards, the result is a deep red and uniform appearance throughout the application. Heartwood comes from the inner portion of the tree and contains properties that render it resistant to insects and decay.
Feldman will stock 5/4 and 2x6 eased edge Classic Heart redwood decking in lengths up to 20 ft., as well as 2x2 cuts for balusters and 4x4 cuts for posts.
“We know there is a demand for quality redwood on the East Coast," said Richard Kahn, sales manager, Feldman Wood Products.