- Fastenal sales up 12.1% in Q2
- Research hones in on North American attitudes
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- Norcraft sees business momentum
- EcoWater Systems Introduces HydroLink Plus Wi-F
- DuraLife signs with upper Midwest distributor
- Weyerhaeuser bolsters James Hardie offering in Minnesota
St. Paul, Minn.-based Ergodyne announced an expansion of its Chill-Its Cooling line of products, including the new Chill-Its 6700CT Evaporative Bandana with Cooling Towel, and Chill-Its 6710CT Evaporative Triangle Hat with Cooling Towel.
The company said these pateneted cooling products are ideal for use under hard hats and helmets and feature an advanced Poly Vinyl Acetate (PVA) material, which keeps workers cool without the added bulk, weight, and slime of conventional cooling solutions. It activates by soaking in water for only 2-5 minutes. Once activated it reduces the effects of heat stress and helps fight fatigue.