- Research hones in on North American attitudes
- Fastenal sales up 12.1% in Q2
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- DuPont Pioneer, Weyerhaeuser team for tech license agreement
- Norcraft sees business momentum
- EcoWater Systems Introduces HydroLink Plus Wi-F
- Weyerhaeuser bolsters James Hardie offering in Minnesota
St. Paul, Minn.-based Ergodyne announced the launch of the ProFlex 710CR Cut-Resistant Trades Glove and ProFlex 820CR Cut-Resistant PVC Handler Glove.
The new gloves combine the task-specific benefits of ProFlex Hand Protection with the cut-resistant technology of DuPont Kevlar to deliver superior protection and performance in two tenacious gloves.
Both the ProFlex 710CR and 820CR are lined with Kevlar to provide cut-resistant protection throughout the entirety of the glove, while maintaining superb dexterity and flexibility. The ProFlex 710CR Trades Glove features a gel polymer palm to dampen shock and impact. And on the Handlers, the ProFlex 820CR provides textured PVC on the palm and fingertips for a more secure grip in both wet and dry conditions.
Both gloves will be available July 2011 at all authorized Ergodyne distributors.