- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- HCN names Meek’s "Pro Dealer of the Year"
- Michelle Desiderio to speak at this year's PDIS
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- Kelly-Moore Paints expands California footprint
- GE donates $10K to HomeAid
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
Dublin, Calif.-based Epicor Software Corp announced that Williams Lumber and Home Centers and Burnco Landscape Centres have implemented Epicor Eagle Tablet POS.
The system is designed to boost business efficiency and increase customer satisfaction, the company said.
Williams Lumber and Home Centers, an eight-location hardware, lumber, and building materials retailer, has operated their business with Epicor Eagle for six years. The company has now deployed Epicor Eagle Tablet POS to improve their sales process while out of the office.
“This solution has been a huge advancement for Williams Lumber,” said Frank Trippi, IT director for Williams Lumber and Home Centers. “It allows our outside sales associates to create orders on the road without having to use secondary programs that are known to be cumbersome on tablets.”
Epicor Eagle Tablet POS is an easy-to-use mobile application that helps retailers accelerate checkout, review product availability and details, and capture customer information at the touch of a finger. Easily integrated with customer loyalty programs and mobile payments, Eagle Tablet POS gives businesses the flexibility to service their customers anywhere, the company said.