- Labor of Luxe: High-end items for the well-heeled market
- Lowe's hires GE exec to lead LBM divisions
- New CFO and CLO named at Summit Materials
- LP agrees to acquire Ainsworth
- Russin Lumber picks up California Redwood Co.
- Ryan Chandler named branch manager at Amerhart
- Chad Warpinski steps in as marketing manager at Amerhart
East Coast Tile Group signed an exclusive master distribution arrangement with StonePeak Ceramics in the eastern United States.
Under terms of the deal, East Coast Tile divisions Best Tile and Tile America will use their infrastructure to supply commercial-grade porcelain tiles to customers and prospects in the states of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, District of Columbia, Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina.
Made in America at StonePeak’s facility with a strong commitment to produce sustainable, environmentally friendly porcelain tile, StonePeak porcelains offer Best Tile and Tile America customers highly marketable tile materials.
“StonePeak Ceramics is a recognized leader in the production of green, sustainable porcelain tile in the U.S.,” said Ben Mednick, VP of East Coast Tile. “It’s a brand that has proven to be very well received by the architectural and design communities."