- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Doug Miller named interim CEO for Handy Hardware
- HCN names US LBM Holdings 'Pro Dealer of the Year'
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island
- Handy Hardware dealers return to business in San Antonio
- Revolution Lighting makes LED acquisition
- Carrier plans joint venture with Bosch
Bethel, Conn.-based Duracell launched Duracell Quantum, a battery that the company calls its biggest innovation since CopperTop and “the world’s most advanced alkaline battery.”
“Duracell Quantum was engineered from the ground up to offer consumers a premium alkaline battery,” said Volker Kuhn, general manager for Duracell North America. “For the first time in 50 years, we’re changing the color to red and copper to symbolize the quantum leap in power for Duracell.”
MSRPs range from $3.47 for a two-pack of AA/AAA batteries to $25.97 for a mega pack of 20.
The company says the Duracell Quantum’s Hi-Density Core allows the battery to pack in more power than before. The product also is built to preserve power for up to 10 years in storage.
Duracell is a Proctor & Gamble brand.