- Krylon introduces Superbond Paint + Primer
- Craftsman builds on tool assortment
- 10 products seen at the National Hardware Show
- Milwaukee debuts new sander and polisher
- Satco is recalling its KolourOne LED Light Bulbs
- NN hires exec for Plastic and Rubber Components Group
- Outdoor dining chairs recalled from Costco
Milwaukee Tool continues to expand its hand tool offering with the introduction of six new snips that are made with corrosion resistant metal to protect the tools from rust and deliver durability.
“Not only do the new snips provide best-in-class durability, they are also designed to uphold the highest level of ease of use and safety,” said Tim Albrecht, director of product marketing - hand tools for Milwaukee Tool Corp.
Backed by Milwaukee’s Limited Lifetime Warranty, each of the new tools is made with forged metal heads and machined precision for maximum tool strength and durability. Forged heads provide up to 10 times the life of comparable cast heads, the company claimed. Durable rubber grips add comfort and help protect the tool.