- NLBMDA rallies around Innocent Sellers
- Scotts Miracle-Gro replaces CFO
- Home development project set for Washington state
- Jerry Howard to speak at NLBMDA Spring Meeting & Legislative Conference
- Weyerhaeuser posts a strong 2013
- Horizon cited for Farm Mart support
- Online sales show growth in housewares
Seattle-based Dunn Lumber is closing one of its yards this week, according to a report in the Snohomish County Business Journal. The Marysville, Wash., lumberyard had been operating for 44 years.
President Mike Dunn told the newspaper the sluggish economy in the Marysville, Wash.-area and the lack of projects forced the company's hand.