- Labor of Luxe: High-end items for the well-heeled market
- Lowe's hires GE exec to lead LBM divisions
- New CFO and CLO named at Summit Materials
- LP agrees to acquire Ainsworth
- Chad Warpinski steps in as marketing manager at Amerhart
- Ryan Chandler named branch manager at Amerhart
- Russin Lumber picks up California Redwood Co.
Clifton, N.J.-based DriTac Flooring Products has launched a full line of adhesives and concrete sealers that have been certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute’s (CRI) Green Label Plus Program for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
According to the Carpet and Rug Institute, Green Label Plus is a voluntary, industry-testing program for carpet and adhesive products that establishes the highest standard for indoor air quality. The Carpet and Rug Institute created Green Label Plus to identify carpets and adhesives that are tested by an independent, certified laboratory and meet stringent criteria for low chemical emissions.
Manufactured in the United States, DriTac's line -- DriTac 1001 All-In-One Urethane Adhesive/4-In-1 System, DriTac 7500 Eco-Urethane Adhesive, DriTac 7700 Easy Clean MS Polymer Adhesive, DriTac 9200 FasTac Polymeric Resin Adhesive and DriTac Eco-8000 Moisture Guard Concrete Moisture Barrier and Crack Suppressant -- all offer zero VOCs and zero solvents, according to the company.