- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- On tap in Indianapolis: Rebates and updates
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Do it Best to open with Dick Vitale in Indianapolis
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Do it Best recaps highlights -- including a $105.8 million rebate
Indianapolis -- The 2011 Do it Best May Market kicks off tonight at the recently expanded Indiana Convention Center.
The show floor will open Friday night with "Sneak Peak" market specials after a day of educational sessions and merchandise updates. The weekend schedule includes a Kickoff Breakfast with keynote speaker Joe Calloway on the top of entrepreneurs, small business and leadership. A special lunch-and-learn session Saturday will focus on online marketing. And a Saturday night concert with the classic rock band Kansas is on tap for Saturday evening.
The Do it Best market runs through Monday, May 23.