- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Do it Best names three new merchants
- In Indonesia, Do it Best shows growth
- Do it Best extends partnership with DemandTec
- Indiana Governor taps Do it Best CEO for council
- Do it Best promotes Bailey and Hoffmann
- On tap in Indianapolis: Rebates and updates
Do it Best Corp. promoted of Don Randolph to the position of retail performance manager.
In his new role, Randolph will oversee and lead co-op efforts in aiding the growth and improvement of member stores through enhancement of retail performance programs.
Randolph is a nearly 10-year veteran of Do it Best Corp., serving as a territory sales and business development manager in the southwestern United States.
“I am very excited about this opportunity to help our members continue to grow their businesses through our outstanding Retail Performance programs,” Randolph said, in a prepared statement.
His extensive experience prior to joining Do it Best Corp. includes owning his own outdoor power equipment sales and service store, as well as positions in outside sales for several independent wholesale hardware companies in Arizona. He’s a native of Edinburgh, Ind., where he grew up in the family hardware store, Randolph Hardware Co.
“Don is someone who’s lived and breathed this industry for a long time, which is a big part of why he’s been such a solid performer on our team,” said Jay Brown, VP sales and business development for Do it Best Corp.