- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Do it Best names three new merchants
- In Indonesia, Do it Best shows growth
- Do it Best extends partnership with DemandTec
- Indiana Governor taps Do it Best CEO for council
- Do it Best promotes Bailey and Hoffmann
- On tap in Indianapolis: Rebates and updates
Mike Post, an 11-year veteran of Do it Best Corp., has been promoted to the position of merchandise manager in the home decor category.
Post joined Do it Best in 2004 as an assistant merchandise manager in farm and ranch and most recently worked as an associate in building specialties, a position he’s served in for the past five-plus years.
In his new role, Post will develop retail planogram assortments, in-store promotions and out-of-store advertising/promotional strategies in home decor, a category that falls within the co-op’s lumber and building materials department. He reports directly to Quent Ondricek, VP lumber and building materials for Do it Best.