- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Carolina dealer recognized for grassroots leadership
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- State by state: Hardware store all stars
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Lawn and garden concept opens in Arizona, with a twist
Do it Best Corp. will hold its fall market Oct. 13 to 16 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, with several previews scheduled on Oct. 12.
This year’s fall market will include the sixth year of the “Power Preview” event starting on Oct. 12, held at Victory Field adjacent to the convention center. The Power Preview will feature 25 outdoor power equipment vendors who will display their wares for Do it Best dealers.
The fall market also will include a “Rental Zone” preview on Oct. 12, during which members can try rental items and place bids on used items.
The convention also includes planned tours of Sullivan Hardware & Garden, a dealer based in Indianapolis, and learning sessions on driving customer loyalty and working within the Do it Best “Signature Store Design Program.”
NASA astronaut James Lovell Jr. will serve as keynote speaker at the event.