- Meet the NRLA's new chair, Jonas Kelly
- Outdoor dining chairs recalled from Costco
- Lyle to chair board of retail marketing group
- WDMA installs new chairman
- Morgan named chair of NAHB Professional Women in Building Council
- From the NLBMDA’s chair, an open letter to Congress
- Asleep on the job: When to discipline, when to accommodate
Outdoor dining chairs sold at Costco are being recalled because they pose a fall hazard.
The legs of the chairs of the Fairview 7-piece patio woven dining set from Dimension Industries can bend and break, according to the recall notice.
Dimension has received three reports of the chair legs bending or breaking and causing falls, including one consumer who bumped his head when falling.
The recall involves about 6,700 units, which were sold exclusively at Costco Wholesale stores nationwide from January 2014 to March 2014 for about $1,300 per set.
The products were manufactured in China and distributed by Dimension Industries of Taipei, Taiwan.