- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Florida man buys back family hardware store
- At International Builders' Show, a smarter show home
- 2012 Hardware Store All-Stars
- International Builders' Show kicks off in Orlando
- Builders FirstSource opens new Florida location
DG Hardware, a Sarasota, Fla.-based chain of 11 Ace stores, has purchased the Flager Ace Hardware chain for an undisclosed sum, according to an article in the Daytona Beach News Journal. Two of the acquired units are located in Palm Coast, Fla., and the third in Bunnell, Fla.
Founded in 1981, DG Hardware owns and operates seven hardware stores in southwestern Florida and three Midwestern stores, in Aurora and St. Charles, Ill., and Kenosha, Wis.