- DeWalt launches its first line of hand tools
- DeWalt unveils new carbide bits
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
DeWalt has announced the introduction of its 24 Inch Tote with Power Tool Case. The two-in-one storage solution allows contractors to easily store power tools, hand tools and accessories -- like drill bits, nails and screws -- in the power tool case, which also functions as a lid. For internal storage customization, the tool case has a removable divider that stores larger items in the bottom of the tote, helping to eliminate the need for multiple tool bags.
For trouble-free transportation around the job site, the tote is equipped with a reinforced metal handle that allows for an easy grip and enables the unit to carry a maximum load of 70 lbs.
“Our new storage solution offers contractors a means of organizing, sorting and transporting their tools from one job site to the next,” said Naama Eylon, storage commercialization manager.