- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Home Depot names new Canadian chief
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Home Depot will hire 60,000 for spring push
- At Bed Bath & Beyond, a strong Q3
- Home Depot reports $68 billion in 2010 sales
Valley Forge, Pa.-based CertainTeed Roofing gave away a new car in the name of customer service, and through a promotion called "On the Road Again."
“The ‘On the Road Again’ promotion is a way for us to show our appreciation to loyal customers like Jack Impriano,” said Jay Butch, director of contractor programs for CertainTeed Roofing.
Impriano Roofing and Siding sold its share of SureStart Plus warranties, which provide homeowners with the extended warranty coverage. As a result, it qualified for the contest that is giving away a new Ford Mustang GT, and nine 2011 Harley Davidson Sportsters. Impriano won the car.