- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- From the Homeland
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Ace rolls out margin-boosting Power Buys
- Andrew Bonham named group president at Nortek
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
CPO Commerce, an on-line retailer of home-improvement products, has announced its acquisition of TylerTool.com, an e-commerce site that sells power tools and equipment to contractors and DIYers. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Established in 1999, TylerTool.com offers DeWalt, Makita, Milwaukee, Bosch, Porter Cable, and other brand name tools, as well as compressors, generators and other equipment.
CPO Commerce, based in Pasadena, Calif., operates 30 co-branded home-improvement e-commerce sites. Many of them carry both new and closeout, discontinued and factory-reconditioned products. In 2010 CPO launched ReconditionedTools.com, an online superstore featuring over 2,000 items from over 30 major brands.