- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- TW Perry named HCN Pro Dealer of the Year
- Zarsky Lumber: It’s better in Texas
- 2012 Hardware Store All-Stars
- Beacon Roofing Supply reports sales declines
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
In HCN’s Aug. 27 Top 350 Pro Dealer Scoreboard issue, the company listed in the number 350 spot should have been Green Bay, Wis.-based Builders Supply, a two-unit, $25 million pro dealer that reported $22.5 million in sales to pro customers in 2006.
Steve Macadam, CEO of Bluelinx, was misidentified in a photo in the Aug. 13 issue of Home Channel News.