- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- BMC introduces BMC Design
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Washington, Oregon and Idaho
- Tool King opens e-commerce system to outsiders
- ProDealer summit examines component business
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Montana, Wyoming and Colorado
- Summit Materials acquires Alleyton Resource
In an Oct. 8 article on BMHC’s sale of three Colorado lumberyards, the reported sale price was in error. Harbert Lumber paid $11.4 million for the locations. Alpine Lumber, the 15-unit chain that serves the Colorado market, was incorrectly described as recently acquired. Alpine Lumber is an employee-owned firm headquartered in Denver. Alpine Lumber Supply is an Idaho-based pro dealer purchased by Pro-Build Holdings in September.