- Kodiak acquires Factory Builder Stores
- BMC introduces BMC Design
- Tool King opens e-commerce system to outsiders
- Dennis Lacey appointed SVP finance at RGS Energy
- From Denver, 3d wall panels and ceiling tiles
- Hunter Douglas donates $350,000 to Colorado flood relief
- Cedar Creek acquires Reid and Wright
In an Oct. 8 article on BMHC’s sale of three Colorado lumberyards, the reported sale price was in error. Harbert Lumber paid $11.4 million for the locations. Alpine Lumber, the 15-unit chain that serves the Colorado market, was incorrectly described as recently acquired. Alpine Lumber is an employee-owned firm headquartered in Denver. Alpine Lumber Supply is an Idaho-based pro dealer purchased by Pro-Build Holdings in September.