- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- The Top 100 delivers growth
- Orgill opens Spring Dealer Market in Orlando
- In Vegas, Orgill demonstrates the possibilities
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Myrick no longer with ProBuild Holdings
- Year by year, the Home Channel Hall of Fame
Orgill has signed with InXpo, a producer of online trade shows, to create an online lawn and garden show scheduled for November 2007. Orgill’s dealer customers will be able to visit vendor booths, network with Orgill staff and vendors, find out about new Orgill programs and take advantage of market-only deals—all from their home or office. “We’re excited to be expanding our customer reach with the online lawn and garden show,” said Steve East, Orgill’s vp-advertising. “We hope to introduce a new way for our dealers to see products, plus have the opportunity to have the most current pricing and assortment available.” Orgill will leverage InXpo’s six years of online trade show expertise to help improve show efficiencies, boost sales and increase dealer profit margins through the event.