- Toro mowers help Liverpool course prep for British Open
- Ace Hardware recalls LED clamp light
- Porter-Cable router recalled over shock risk
- Lithonia Lighting recalls over 1 million emergency lights
- Philips recalls Lightolier glass lenses
- Home Depot points to holiday innovation
- Products recalled over amputation hazards
The Consumer Product Safety Commission announced a voluntary recall of certain Toro Z Master ZRT Mowers.
According to the CPSC: "Mowers with the optional deluxe seat have an operator presence switch built into the seat that may activate the mower when the operator vacates the seat, posing an injury hazard from the blade to the operator and anyone in the vicinity of the mower."
The recall affects some 3,700 units in the United States and another 100 in Canada. Only one injury has been reported.
The commercial machines with 52-in. to 72-in. cutting decks range in price from $13,000 to $17,000.