- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Home Depot names new Canadian chief
- Tis the season for shipping strategy
- Lumber Liquidators hires OSH president as new COO
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Home Depot will hire 60,000 for spring push
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
This week, California-based Orchard Supply Hardware is leveraging its Sears connection, by marking 25% off of all Craftsman brand products.
• A Craftsman 12-volt Li-Ion drill for $52.49
• A 17-in. plastic toolbox for $11.24
• 260-piece mechanic’s toolbox for $149.99
The Skinny: A circular within a circular
The two-day Craftsman deal is just a small part of the larger weekly circular for OSH. The rest of the ad features Christmas decorations, last-minute gift ideas and home storage solutions. Those sales last until Dec. 24.