- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Beacon Roofing Supply reports sales declines
- Hardware store all-stars: Idaho, Illinois and Indiana
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
- Zarsky Lumber: It’s better in Texas
- TW Perry named HCN Pro Dealer of the Year
84 Lumber has announced several executive appointments, including the promotion of executive VP Frank Cicero as its new chief operating officer. Cicero, who started with the company as a management trainee 27 years ago, will retain his responsibility for store operations and assume additional corporate duties.
The company has also named Dan Wallach, its current CFO, to executive VP strategic initiatives. A 20-year veteran of 84 Lumber, Wallach will oversee a newly created department, which will be responsible for analyzing and bringing to market new products and service initiatives.
Paul Lentz, the company controller, has been promoted to CFO. Lentz has 24 years of experience in the company’s accounting department.
Headquartered in Eighty Four, Pa., 84 Lumber is the industry’s largest independent LBM chain, with 282 stores and component manufacturing plants in 35 states. It ranked 5th on the HCN Top 350 Pro Dealer Scoreboard this year, with $1.35 billion in annual sales.