- From builders, an Obamacare primer
- NAHB sees home construction on a roll
- Home builder confidence hits four-month low in November
- Builders' Show highlights top products
- Design & Construction Week hits Vegas
- By the numbers: NAHB predicts growth
- Jerry Howard to speak at NLBMDA Spring Meeting & Legislative Conference
The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and a Chinese trade group have signed a major exhibition agreement that will bring a large number of additional manufacturers and products to the annual NAHB International Builders' Show in Las Vegas in January 2013.
A formal signing ceremony was held April 19 in Foshan, China, between officials from the China Building Ceramics & Sanitaryware Association and NAHB's immediate past chairman Bob Nielsen, a home builder and developer in Reno, Nev., and Mark Pursell, NAHB senior VP for exhibitions, marketing and sales.
The Chinese vendors are primarily manufacturers of kitchen and bathroom fixtures, tile finishes and other related products for the residential construction industry.
The two NAHB leaders also gave presentations to the China Hardware Association, the China Real Estate Chamber of Commerce and to Beijing Helivue, NAHB's trade representative in China.