- Snavely rolls out plans for Perennial Wood transition
- Impulse item for all seasons
- LMC Forest Products Expo picks up steam
- Bostik promotes Scott Banda to director of marketing
- Chelsea Building Products hires salesman
- UGL develops Clear Masonry Waterproofer
- Hardware Store All-Stars: New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
Gary Hartman was named director of marketing and new business development for Oakmont, Pa.-based Chelsea Building Products.
Hartman began his career in the window and door industry 30 years ago and has accumulated experience in marketing, sales and product management.
“Gary’s extensive knowledge and broad background in the fenestration and building products industry will be a benefit to his new responsibilities in new business development,” said Terry Abels, VP of Chelsea Building Products. “Gary will continue to be an asset to Chelsea Building Products as we expand our specialty products division that includes vinyl cellular PVC and polymeric cladding applications.”
In his new role, Hartman’s responsibilities will expand to include new business development in windows, doors and in particular Chelsea’s specialty division, developing market and product strategies for the building material industry.
A graduate of Indiana University of Pennsylvania with a degree in marketing, Hartman began his career in the window industry with Season-All Industries in 1983. He worked at Chelsea from 1985 to 1995, having held many sales and marketing positions and rejoined Chelsea in 2008.