- Kodiak acquires Factory Builder Stores
- Tool King opens e-commerce system to outsiders
- Dennis Lacey appointed SVP finance at RGS Energy
- From Denver, 3d wall panels and ceiling tiles
- Cedar Creek acquires Reid and Wright
- Summit Materials acquires Alleyton Resource
- Hunter Douglas donates $350,000 to Colorado flood relief
Pro dealer Chase Lumber of Aurora, Colo., promoted Garrett Gill to president and general manager.
Gill will oversee all operations at Chase’s Aurora facilities, which include a lumberyard and truss plant, as well as the Chase Lumber branch operations in Casa Grande, Ariz., and operations at Fraser Valley Lumber in Granby, Colo.
He replaces Jim Adams, who remains a major shareholder but is no longer active with the company.
Gill has held various positions with Chase Lumber over the past five years, most recently as vp-lumber operations. Before joining Chase, he worked in procurement management for Georgia-Pacific for eight years.
Chase Lumber and Fraser Valley Lumber are wholly owned subsidiaries of Aurora-based LBM Holdings.
“Garrett’s market and product expertise is a huge benefit for our company,” said John Bradberry, CEO of LBM Holdings.
LBM Holdings also operates Platte Valley Woodworks in Fort Collins, Colo., an architectural millwork firm that specializes in upscale custom doors.