- Lowe's hires GE exec to lead LBM divisions
- Labor of Luxe: High-end items for the well-heeled market
- New CFO and CLO named at Summit Materials
- New kitchen ceilings on offer from Armstrong
- LP agrees to acquire Ainsworth
- Fiberon partners up with Monsma for Midwest distribution
- Survey: Building material shortage could dampen housing recovery
Midwestern building materials distributor Amerhart has made three internal promotions to fill key management positions, including the appointment of Chad Warpinski to the role of marketing manager.
Most recently, Warpinski served as assistant branch manager of Amerhart-Milwaukee. In his new role, he will oversee companywide marketing initiatives for Amerhart and its suppliers.
Based in Green Bay, Wis., Amerhart is a prominent building materials distributor in the Midwestern United States with seven locations in Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan and Minnesota.