- Tile Shop hits the marble floor running
- New HQ in store for CertainTeed and Saint-Gobain
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island
- Mike Holmes joins CertainTeed to promote indoor air awareness
- Meet Robert Kelly, LDAC's Lumber Person of the Year
- The Tile Shop makes its Connecticut debut
- Diaz joins Versatex in New England
Valley Forge, Pa.-based CertainTeed Corp. is bringing a modern twist to traditional picket fence by integrating its exclusive texturing process to the Bufftech Danbury product line.
Replicating the look and feel of wood, Danbury with Select Cedar is now available in seven colors that complement the entire Bufftech product line.
“When it comes to outdoor living design, homeowners are looking for a whole-yard approach that is tailored specifically for their home,” said Patti Pellock, senior marketing manager for CertainTeed’s Fence, Railing and Deck business. “Homeowners can now mix-and-match fence styles in coordinating colors and textures -- reaping the curb appeal benefits of Danbury picket fence in the front of a home and the backyard seclusion provided by Chesterfield privacy fence.”
Danbury features a durable design with through-rail construction and pointed picket. It offers weather-resistant vinyl construction that will not corrode, peel or discolor, the company said. The fence is 4 ft. high and includes reinforced bottom rails that eliminate sagging and bowing. It is available in White, Almond, Natural Clay, Arbor Blend, Arctic Blend, Sierra Blend and Weathered Blend.