- Former Sears exec heads to Knipex Tools
- Atlas Copco names sales manager
- Global Cranes moves to new headquarters
- Huttig Building Products taps Colliton, again
- Cedar Creek to acquire Roberts & Dybdahl
- Scott’s Tractor, O’Dell Tractor sold to Coleman Equipment
- Simpson Strong-Tie hires a new president and COO
Cedar Creek has brought Glenn Arthur on board as national industrial sales manager.
"Glenn was one of the original employees at the Broken Arrow facility starting in 1977 and has vast experience in industrial products and will be implementing industrial sales departments throughout the country," said D. Wayne Trousdale, COO at Cedar Creek.
Effective Feb. 10, 2014, Arthur will assume his post at the building material distribution company's Broken Arrow, Okla. office.