- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Cedar Creek expands in Birmingham
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- No deal: Cedar Creek and WWP end talks
- TW Perry named HCN Pro Dealer of the Year
- Carolina dealer recognized for grassroots leadership
- HIRI Spring Conference set for Arlington, Va.
Oklahoma City-based Cedar Creek announced that the company closed the deal to acquire Epperson Lumber of Statesville, N.C.
Cedar Creek is a wholesale building material distribution company with 12 locations covering 17 states in the Mid-South, Midwest and Southeast. In May 2010, Cedar Creek was recapitalized by Boston-based Charlesbank Capital Partners, with the goal of providing flexible capital for the company to grow beyond its current trade areas.