- Labor of Luxe: High-end items for the well-heeled market
- Up the scale
- New CFO and CLO named at Summit Materials
- Russin Lumber picks up California Redwood Co.
- Fiberon partners up with Monsma for Midwest distribution
- Before and after: Huntington Lumber & Supply Co.
- Industry pitches in for Haiyan victims
Carpet One Floor & Home, a subsidiary of CCA Global Partners, has announced the appointment of Scott Wheeler to the post of chief operating officer.
Wheeler most recently served as vp-merchandising for Carpet One Floor & Home.
Prior to that, Wheeler served as president of Flooring America before it was acquired by CCA Global Partners in 2000; and as executive vp for Avalon Carpet Tile & Flooring, a multi-unit flooring retailer based in Cherry Hill, N.J.
Carpet One Floor & Home is one of North America’s largest floor covering retailers, with more than 1,000 locations in Australia and New Zealand. CCA Global Partners has approximately 3,600 retail locations in all worldwide, under banners including Flooring America and ProSource Wholesale Floorcoverings, among others.