- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Marvin's plans store at former Walmart site
- CCA Global wraps up summer convention
- Worldwide Wholesale Floor Coverings celebrates 20 years
- Georgia Gulf acquires siding manufacturer
- A mixed bag of home channel merchandise
Carpet One Floor & Home, a subsidiary of CCA Global Partners, has announced the appointment of Scott Wheeler to the post of chief operating officer.
Wheeler most recently served as vp-merchandising for Carpet One Floor & Home.
Prior to that, Wheeler served as president of Flooring America before it was acquired by CCA Global Partners in 2000; and as executive vp for Avalon Carpet Tile & Flooring, a multi-unit flooring retailer based in Cherry Hill, N.J.
Carpet One Floor & Home is one of North America’s largest floor covering retailers, with more than 1,000 locations in Australia and New Zealand. CCA Global Partners has approximately 3,600 retail locations in all worldwide, under banners including Flooring America and ProSource Wholesale Floorcoverings, among others.