- After slow start, HD posts Q1 gains
- Home Depot schools the nation in hurricane know-how
- In Home Depot, magazine takes bilingual approach
- Readers Respond: Guns and retail
- Thompson launches WaterSeal deck stain line
- Bonnie Hill retires from Home Depot board
- P&F Industries points to growth of tool-segment
National Nail Corp. said its CAMO Hidden Deck Fastening System is now at more than 300 Home Depot stores, plus HomeDepot.com.
"We are excited to have The Home Depot offering the CAMO Hidden Deck Fastening System to their professional deck builders and homeowners," said W. Scott Baker, president and CEO of National Nail Corp. "Being in the aisle at The Home Depot validates what we believe -- that CAMO is a unique deck fastening solution.”
The CAMO Hidden Deck Fastening System is described by its maker as a versatile, affordable, easy-to-install, hidden deck-fastening system designed for both professional deck builders and homeowners.