- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Michelle Desiderio to speak at this year's PDIS
- Weyerhaeuser Distribution in Fresno, Calif. celebrates 35 years
- AZEK, Home Depot and OrePac get their hands dirty for disabled vets
- Depot advances its omnichannel agenda
- Kelly-Moore Paints expands California footprint
- GE donates $10K to HomeAid
The Lumber Association of California and Nevada (LACN) will hold its annual convention in Monterey, Calif., where speakers will address a number of topics concerning western lumberyard owners. Mark LaLiberte of Building Knowledge will talk about green building trends in residential construction, while Kelly McCloskey of the Wood Promotion Network will discuss efforts to increase the use of wood in commercial markets.
Other sessions include “How to Improve the Budgeting/Forecasting Process” and “Finding and Hiring Quality People.”
The three-day event, held at the Portola Plaza Hotel, opens with a golf tournament and features a trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and a performance by Wayland Pickard. For more information, visit LACN at www.lumberassociation.org.