- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Ace addresses 2011 strategy, supply chain
- NAHB forecasts 20% growth in starts
- At International Builders' Show, a smarter show home
- International Builders' Show kicks off in Orlando
- What’s ahead for ProBuild?
- Larry Stone enters Home Channel Hall of Fame
Brian Miller, executive VP of the Home Builders Association of Northern Kentucky, will serve a two-year term starting in 2014 on the board of directors of the National Association of Home Builders’ (NAHB) Executive Officers Council, according to Cincinnati.com.
He will serve as a regional director from national association’s region C, which covers Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
The Executive Officers Council is an organization of association executives who manage the more than 800 local and state builder associations affiliated with National Association of Home Builders.