- New CFO and CLO named at Summit Materials
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS: Dewayne Williams and Martin Ketelaar
- Thomas Wright named CFO at Sterling Construction
- Tractor Supply plans to ring the bell
- Beacon shifts HQ to its Herndon, Va., corporate offices
- Management structure shifts at Armstrong
- Michael Fleisher named CFO at IPO-imminent Wayfair
Kristen Bennetts joined Masco's BrassCraft Manufacturing, where she is now serving as corporate controller.
"We're very excited to welcome Kristen to our financial department," said CFO Scott Kay. "The wealth of accounting knowledge and industry experience she brings to BrassCraft Manufacturing is of tremendous value."
The plumbing products manufacturer stands to leverage Bennetts' 15 years of accounting experience specific to the building materials industry. In her new role, Bennetts will oversee the company's accounting operations, including its financial planning and analysis.
"I feel great pride to work for an American-based manufacturer like BrassCraft Manufacturing," said Bennetts. "It's truly an honor to be a part of the BrassCraft Manufacturing team and support the continued growth of an industry leader."